NFF Avionics' many years of repair expertise combined with our industry reputation for reliability and quality makes for an experience that cannot be matched.
Our technical expertise and acute attention to detail makes our dual release tag desirable across the commercial aviation industry.
Our 4 shops offer a broad array of overhaul and repair capabilities; we support a large range of aircraft types.
A319 • A320 • A321• A330 • A340
B737 NG • B737 CLASSIC • B777 • B767 • B757• B747 •B727 • B717
ERJ 135 • ERJ 145
CRJ 100 • 200 • 700
AVIONICS, INSTRUMENTS & ACCESSORIES
- NFF Avionics specializes in the test and repair of both commercial jet and regional aircraft instruments, as well as avionics and accessories.
- We employ Automated Testing Equipment (ATE) to yield a greater degree of accuracy when testing and troubleshooting your repair.
Below is a sample of items we repair:
- Avionics: Control Display Units, Mode Control Panels
- Computers: Flight Control Computers, Flight Management Computers, Digital Air Data Computers
- Panels: Boeing Panels, Digital Selector Panels, Pressure Controllers
- Instruments: Air Speed Indicators, Altitude Indicators, Fuel Flow Indicators, EGT Indicators
AIRCRAFT COFFEE MAKERS & GALLEY ITEMS
- Coffee & Espresso Makers
- Ovens & Microwaves
- Boilers & Chillers
AIRCRAFT WIRING HARNESSES
- Engine Harnesses
- APU Harnesses
- Landing Gear Harnesses
- Door & Seat Harnesses
- Regional Aircraft Batteries
- Commercial Jet Batteries
24 / 7 AOG Service is available for customers with immediate needs.
You can also search our capabilities on the following sites:
FAA Approved Station NO. N01R648Y
EASA Approval Certificate No. EASA 145.5059
CAGE CODE: 3PMX5