Repair Expertise & Experience
With an industry reputation for reliability and quality, NFF Avionics technical expertise and attention to detail make our dual release tag desirable across the commercial aviation industry.
Our 4 shops offer a broad array of overhaul and repair capabilities; we support large range for of aircraft types.
A319 • A320 • A321• A330 • A340
B737 NG • B737 CLASSIC • B777 • B767 • B757• B747 •B727 • B717
ERJ 135 • ERJ 145
CRJ 100 • 200 • 700
AVIONICS, INSTRUMENTS & ACCESSORIES
- NFF Avionics specializes in test and repair of commercial jet and regional aircraft instruments, avionics and accessories.
- We employ Automated Testing Equipment (ATE) to yield a greater degree of accuracy when testing and troubleshooting your repair.
Below is a sample of items we repair:
- Avionics: Control Display Units, Mode Control Panels
- Computers: Flight Control Computers, Flight Management Computers, Digital Air Data Computers
- Panels: Boeing Panels, Digital Selector Panels, Pressure Controllers
- Instruments: Air Speed Indicators, Altitude Indicators, Fuel Flow Indicators, EGT Indicators
AIRCRAFT COFFEE MAKERS & GALLEY ITEMS
- Coffee & Espresso Makers
- Ovens & Microwaves
- Boilers & Chillers
AIRCRAFT WIRING HARNESSES
- Engine Harnesses
- APU Harnesses
- Landing Gear Harnesses
- Door & Seat Harnesses
- Regional Aircraft Batteries
- Commercial Jet Batteries
24 / 7 AOG Service is available for customers with immediate needs.
You can also search our capabilities on the following sites:
FAA Approved Station NO. N01R648Y
EASA Approval Certificate No. EASA 145.5059
CAGE CODE: 3PMX5